DETAILS OF THE PROGRAMMES AND SCHEMES:
The primary objectives of “ NIRAMAYA “ is to provide essential medicines (570) to all patients at Govt. Health facilities for timely and appropriate healthcare with an objective to improve overall health status of the State including :-
- Improved accessibility to essential medicines and health care.
- Reduction of financial burden due to care and treatment.
- Reduction in morbidity and mortality, controlling both communicable and non-communicable diseases.
|Type Facility||Number of Facility||Number of DDCs Functional|
Under National Health Mission (NHM), the following Programmes and Schemes are running:
Reproductive Child Health Programme:
Nodal Officer : ADPHO, FAMILY WELFARE.
Contact No : 09439990497
Email ID : nhmkpt[at]gmail[dot]com
District Programme Manager NHM
Contact No : 9439990503
Successful implementation of Janani Surakhya Yojana (JSY): After implementation of this scheme, the Institutional Delivery Rate has increased to 91% till March-2018 from 13% in 2005-06 with a Financial Assistance of Rs.1400/- to Rural & Rs.1000/- to Urban beneficiaries.
Successful implementation of Janani Sishu Surakhya Karyakrama (JSSK): It is an initiative with a hope that states would come forward and ensure that benefits under JSSK would reach every needy pregnant woman coming to government institutional facility. All the States and UTs have initiated implementation of the scheme. Under this scheme the PW will get 06 benefits as i) Free Drugs and Consumables, ii) Free Diagnostics, iii) Free Diet during stay in the Health Institutions, iv) Free Provision of Blood, v) Free transportation, vi) Free Service.
Accreditation of Private sector Institutions for disbursing of JSY benefits: Under this scheme, one ASHA Kiran Hospital, situated at Lamtaput block has got accreditation for JSY payment.
Operationalization of First Referral Units (FRUs) & Making of 24×7 PHCs Functional: In our District 03 nos. of FRUs are functional at DHH, Koraput, SDH, Jeypore and CHC Laxmipur. The services that are being provided at DHH & SDH level are as follows:
Name of the Institution : DHH, Koraput
Head of the Institution : DMO (M.S) cum Superintendent
Contact No. : 9439990498
Email ID : dhhkpt[at]gmail[dot]com
Contact No : 9439992974
Facilities / Services Available:
- Outpatient Department
- Inpatient Department
- Blood Bank
- O.T Complex
- Regional Diagnostic Centre (Houses the pathology and radiology units, Tele medicine ,CT scan, endoscopy, USG, TMT, pathology, biochemistry tests. It caters to patients of 4 districts)
- Post Partum Centre
- District Eye Hospital
- District TB Unit
- Geriatric Clinic
- DPMR Clinic
- Central Drug Warehouse
- Post mortem centre and Mortuary.
- ART (Anti Retroviral Therapy) Centre for HIV/AIDS patients
- 24 Bedded SNCU (Special Neonatal Care Unit) – level II
- Nutrition Rehabilitation Centre (NRC)
- Help Desk
- Bio Medical Waste Management System
- Out Sourced Security & Cleaning Services
- Functional OSTF Services
- Rastriya Swasthya Bima Yojana(RSBY)
- Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (BKKY)
- Patient Attendants Rest Shed
- Dedicated feeder for uninterrupted power supply to hospital
- 06 Bedded ICU
- 03 number of Active Drug Distribution Centre (Niramaya)
- Kayakalpa awarded 1st position in 2015-16
- NQAS certified hospital
New initiatives in the hospital
- Sulabha Souchalaya – IAP fund
- Canteen complex – IAP fund
- Digital X-Ray- RKS Fund
- ATM Service
NIDAAN & SAHAY:
In view of the goals of the Universal Health Coverage and in order to reduce the out of pocket expenditure towards Diagnostics and Dialysis Services at public health facilities. Free Diagnostics services “Nidaan” is effective from 01.01.2018 & Free Dialysis Services “Sahay” is under process
Free Eye Health Check-up to patients of all age group.
Malaria reduction interventions like free distribution of mosquito nets, special early diagnosis camps, indoor residual spray, etc. to the beneficiaries.