Bande Utkal Janani
Koraput District, the heartland of the tribal community in Odisha, lies along the Eastern Ghats in the southern part of the State. It is bounded by Rayagada District of Odisha and Parvatipuram-Manyam District of Andhra Pradesh towards the north-east, by Nabarangpur District of Odisha and Bastar District of Chhattisgarh along the north-west and by Malkangiri District of Odisha and Alluri Sitarama Raju District of Andhra Pradesh towards the south.
Koraput District has a total area of 8807 sq km making it the third largest district of Odisha by geographical area. It has a projected population of 16.13 lakhs in 2023 giving it the 15th rank in the State. More than 50% of the population is tribal belonging to various communities like Paraja, Gadaba, Kandha etc. The sex ratio is 1032. It has a total of 2 subdivisions, 14 blocks, 24 Police Stations and 240 Panchayats. more..
- Tender call notice (Ref No. : JFPC/171/2023) from CDAO cum Project Director ATMA, Koraput, Jeypore.
- Tender call notice (Ref No. : JFPC/170/2023) from CDAO cum Project Director ATMA, Koraput, Jeypore.
- DFO, Koraput (Tender) .
- OAV, Gumma (Objection Notice) .
- Panchayat Samiti Office, Kotpad (Cancellation Notice) .
- Tahasil Office, Koraput (Quotation) .