Objectives/ functions of DSMS
- Identification of women self help groups for taking up income generation activities with locally available resources.
- Capacity Building of women Self Help Groups.
- Providing training to women Self Help Groups for income generation activities by availing SGSY training fund from DRDA.
- Transferring appropriate technology to women groups for making value addition in the existing production base.
- Establishing sustainable marketing linkages (Institutional, Corporate) for Minor Forest and Agriculture Produces Produced by beneficiaries.
- Networking with voluntary organization and line government departments for making co-ordinate and focuses for the sustainable human development of rural people.
- Facilitating infrastructure development in rural areas through supply of appropriate technology.
- Organisation of rural product exhibition for the sale of products produced by rural Sworojgaries.
- Participation in rural product exhibition organized by various agencies in different parts of the country.